Saturday 12 April 2008

The return ...

After a considerable absence I am back. Don't ask what happened ...the dreaded Winter ! Am I the only one who gets down through those long dark months? This year, I swear I am buying sunlight simulating bulbs. Feeling much better now thought I love light, damn it I need light.

Has the tide turned? I have recently found several sites accepting and even celebrating the larger form, hurray!! Celebrities are goo goo eyed over their larger wives who have not bowed to pressure to become 'fashionably thin' . I have recently seen photo's of Pierce Brosnan who is obviously loving his wife's curves, and am beginning to believe my husband when he tells me he really doesn't find stick's attractive.( I should have put that he finds my body attractive .... still hard to say !) Why, because we are larger do we instantly think we are less worthy and unnatractive? Well today I feel attractive and yes, I am large but boy I wouldn't swap my breasts or curves for anything? If losing weight means losing my curvy-ess (is that a word?) then I will stay larger. I know that I will never be thin and that it wouldn't suit me, I also know health wise I need to lose a little weight just for comfort etc but i am not aspiring to become a size 14.

Sites that I have found refreshing and inspiring recently include

Too Fat For Fashion


We're here. We're fat. Get used to it - This Britain, UK - The Independent

http://www.loveyourbody.org/ Check out other parts of the site expecially adios barbie.

Oh and you should definately watch this gorgeous babe and her 'fat rant' Fantastic!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yUTJQIBI1oA&eurl=http://www.adiosbarbie.com/

No comments: