Sunday 29 July 2007

First post!!




This could be a very interesting journey! I discovered a cbt site and signed up today and completed the first session... with that in mind I decided to start a new blog! Hopefully it will record my ups and downs as well as life's general goings on... which ... I suppose is life's ups and downs. I decided to investigate the course after reading an article in the Sainsbury's Magazine. I have for some time been aware that I needed some sort of .... well help to get my life back on track and deal with some food issues. This always seems to become more evident during the school holidays when I have far too much time to think and around my birthday ! ( Yesterday)




Currently on the needles : a pair of socks with wool from The Natural Dye Studio (wow new to this .... first link!!) This wool was the sock club wool for June, which I have to say I wasn't keen on when it arrived but I absolutely love the more I knit.


I have already selected the wool I will take away on holiday next week!! I have a lovely pastel wool to make a pair of socks for Helen as a Christmas present and this months sock wool!

The lower wool is for Helen. I have just signed up for another 3 months with the sock club *( a birthday present from Dad and Helen... thank you!) Can't wait for August's sock club wool which should be here next week !

No comments: