Monday 30 July 2007


Happy happy happy.... my new Addi's have just arrived .... hopefully no more confusion about which needles to knit on.


About two weeks ago I decided to attempt to knit 2 socks on 2 circs ....wow ..... hard or what, but I stuck with it and finished my first pair. I am now on my second pair and have learnt that I have to cast on and knit several rows of the rib on each sock individually, and then transfer them onto the circular needles!! :o( But this seems to work for me :o)


My friend Michelle came round today and she has recently taken up knitting again so I shared some wool and needles with her.


I haven't had chance to complete the next part of the cbt therapy so far today, I think I am still digesting yesterday's session. I did start to have some negative thoughts about the new job I am starting in September but managed to banish them pretty quick. :o)

No comments: