Tuesday 31 July 2007

Weyhey ... ouch!!

Today has been a very mixed day, full of ups and downs! I had to go for a blood test this morning ...just routine.... and the nurse had quite a lot of trouble finding a vein.... and when she found it it wouldn't flow so she had to 'dig around a bit' ...her words not mine, but boy did I feel it and now I have a lovely purple arm!!

I did have a 45 minute wait at the hospital and have now nearly finished my socks ( I had hoped to finish and post a picture tonight but they are not quite cooked yet!!)

I also received a lovely letter ...... which we won't go into but ..... urrrgggghhhh neighbours !! So I received this frustrating and annoying letter and managed to let it bother me for some time today and then I decided to apply some of the cbt I learnt. So I thought about how I reacted, analysed my feelings and didn't know what to do next !! lol I now need to look at how to deal with my feelings/change my reactions but it was a breakthrough.


I went to see the new Harry Potter film today and thoroughly enjoyed it. I am afraid I got a little bored in the last one! Of course as soon as I returned home ( and fed the family) I had to check my email and What a surprise! I won a competition. I entered, just for fun really, a competition on a blog site I recently discovered, Cattywampus . The prize is some lovely lace weight wool! Wow now I will have to try knitting something Lacy! Thanks Rachael




No comments: