Wednesday 1 August 2007

Back to front !

'The woods are lovely dark and deep, but I have promises to keep..... '

Got up feeling pretty crappy this morning, so decided to do the next step on the cbt programme and feel as though I have made some real progress! The day started to feel better so I got dressed and went to the post office and took Archie for a walk, only when I reached the woods I suddenly realised I had rushed so much that I had put my trousers on back to front !!! I pulled my top down as far as I could and shot through the woods at double speed!! I wonder what the people behind me at the post office thought!!

We did however have a lovely walk through the woods, the sun was shining through the trees but the woods were lovely and cool. Archie found a nice big puddle and lay down in it !!

The rest of the day was much better ...oh and I remembered to change my trousers back !

At last the socks are finished!! I am now working on a pair of monkeys in some lovely wool I purchased from Etsy.

No comments: