Sunday 19 August 2007

Mad kids and Englishmen........

I have already shown you how mad my animals are .... I wonder where they get it from? Just look at what my 'children' did to Smeagol the other day .... for all you animal lovers out there .... he wasn't at all worried about wearing his glittering tiara and kept it on for some time!!Archie definately knows how to make himself very comfortable ..... this is his usual position ...when allowed to get away with being on the couch....it really is a hard life being a dog!!
And take a look at what came in the post the other day ...which reminds me I must send an email to say thank you ..... this is the lace weight wool that I won in a competition !!
I have had several good days recently followed by one low day .... I have not completed any more cbt units but must do another this week ... I have however been thinking a lot and have come to several conclusions which I will post soon ....well as soon as they are clearer in my head. I leave you tonight with further proof that it is indeed a dogs life !!

This is Archie laying .... very comfortably on all of the cushions on the sofa!

No comments: