Thursday 2 August 2007

My current obsession with blogs.....

has meant that I have been reading many many blogs lately .... in fact I just can't get enough of them ... but the downside of this is that I re-read my own blog and found that it is in fact PANTS!! Clearly I am not a writer. How do people like Cara at January one and the amazing Pioneer woman ( only discovered her today ) write sooooo eloquently? It really is a pleasure to read, they also seem to have such interesting lives which of course gives them many many interesting things to write about. mmmmmm off to ponder my new blog's excistence... oh and walk Archie but this time with my trousers on the right way round!

Note to self:- Make sure you breathe and take the time to read through the text slowly before posting!

No comments: