Thursday 23 August 2007

to market to market to buy .... well who knows!

for some reason my heart/head (whichever is controlling my feelings ...which feels like my stomach at the moment with nerves) is stopping me from continuing with my next session. I know that for me, the fear of something new is very strong. There are times when I would happily wallow in my misery ....well that's a bit strong ...but happily wallow in whatever I am in instead of facing up to things ...after all it is familiar.

As each day has passed this week I have felt worse ... I know what this is .. .. it is the fear of starting a new job ...ridiculous eh but it is soooo strong it is depleting my energy and resistance and I feel like i am on that slippery slope into a mild depression! My post today therefore is to pull my self out of this and make a firm plan. I am this morning, taking my father out for a bit and then when I arrive home I am going to continue to do the next cbt and give myself a damn good talking too. After all I am in charge here ( I hope!!)

No comments: